Theme: Discerning Facts from Myth
- “April Webinar Recommendation: The Imperfect Genealogist,” Highlighting an upcoming presentation by Janine Adams for the Green County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society)
- “The President’s Corner: When Each Branch Came to America” by Al Morse
- “Finding Citizenship Records for U.S. Immigrant Ancestors (Pre-1906)” by Julia Morse
- “How do We Differentiate Between ‘Fact and Fiction’ in Family Documents?” by Paul Chiddicks (guest author to MCG)
- “More Childhood Memories of Harmony Mission Families, 1845,” excerpts from The Autobiography of John Milton Morris
- “History and Myth” by Marjorie Slavens.
For more information on how to download newsletter files or use the Internet Archive Viewer/Reader (including its “read aloud” feature), see our Newsletter Page.