- “Christmas Trees in Small-Town and Rural Missouri, 1876-1900,” by Glynna Elliott Morse and Julia Morse
- “The President’s Corner: The O.H.P. Miller family of Bates County, Missouri” by Al Morse
- “The Settlers’ Christmas Eve,” a mid-1800s poem by Alice Cary
- “Sharing with Siblings,” by Marjorie Slavens
- “Recheck your Family Organizations,” by Julia Morse
For more information on how to download newsletter files or use the Internet Archive Viewer/Reader (including its “read aloud” feature), see our Newsletter Page.