25:05 May 2021 – PDF – FullText – IAreader
Theme: Early Missouri Pioneers
- “The Williams Family Settles at the Spanish Fur Trading Post of St. Louis, 1794” by Alpheus H. Favour (1936), Introduction by Julia Morse
- “The President’s Corner: School Memories and Reunions” by Al Morse
- “June Webinar Recommendation: Researching Missouri Repositories” featuring podcast by Family Locket Team Diana Elder and Nicole Dyer; comments by Julia Morse
- “Chain Carriers in Land Surveys may be Family or Friend” featuring Judy G. Russell, of “The Legal Genealogist,” by Julia Morse
- “Missouri Pioneers,” by Marjorie Slavens
For more information on how to download newsletter files or use the Internet Archive Viewer/Reader (including its “read aloud” feature), see our Newsletter Page.